2019 Vintage Yamaha Rally

kboehringer
user_offline.gif

XSive Maximus

IH Photos 2
Here's some more:

Second Entrance

Trailer Parking in the rear. I am told they will be EXTREMELY STRICT on parking of trailers in this area ONLY. No more leaving them at cabins etc.

Pond behind the old Bunkhouse. I'm told it is stocked with plenty of fish.
Conestoga Trailer/Cabins will be installed on the rear side of the lake. These apparently very large "wagons" will have four double beds in each. Will visit again in a couple months and have photos of them.

Lonestar and Homestead parking is now CONCRETE. Similar parking addition made at Rocky Top.

More to come.

Last one:

icon7.gif
IH Photos 3
More photos....

Want to try one of these YAMAHA's?
They're there for rental..... COOL! I'll be giving one of these a spin for SURE!

Not much changed here on the face just some new lighter paint color.

Soda and now ICE added to a small shed on the other side of the Kitchen (behind the loading dock).

Sorry had to add a personal pic of me & Nancy on the Cherahola. NO it's not a vintage Yamaha but it is a Yamaha.
smile.gif

Hope you enjoyed the pics.... Looking forward to seeing ya'll in September.
We'll make another trip (or two) before the event.

Sincerely,

Due to circumstances beyond my control..i will not be able to attend the rally this year... as far as i know there is a Mountainside semi private room with 2 beds that is prolly available...

Haha! Good for you! I’m sure you will enjoy that bike. That bike was a bargain and really well done.
I am so psyched..i cant wait to meet it and get to know it....My original loosely planned plan was to bring a wad of cash and an empty trailer to the rally in the hopes i would find something there i would want to own...Never thought it would actually go down that way...Phil is an awesome person to deal with too...trying to see if my cancelled room is still available...i hate camping..LOL

Spoke with the IH staff..my former semi private mountainside cabin room is still available..but i opted for the bunkhouse instead...so theres still a room with 2 beds available...$79 per nite..

Spoke with the IH staff..my former semi private mountainside cabin room is still available..but i opted for the bunkhouse instead...so theres still a room with 2 beds available...$79 per nite..
Bunkhouse, Deaf, GOOD combo!
May ride down, trailer back w/Phil, Which seems like a good plan, Wisconsin, early October.......

Last edited:
Back