2019 Vintage Yamaha Rally

Nope no plans to go Marty....
lol8.gif

Actually, my American friends... it is spelled Labatt.

Here is a clip on the founder:

Description
Labatt Brewing Company Limited is a Belgian-owned brewery in Canada, founded by John Kinder Labatt in 1847 in London, Ontario. Labatt is the largest brewer in Canada. In 1995, it was purchased by Belgian brewer Interbrew. In 2004, Interbrew merged with Brazilian brewer AmBev to form InBev.

My #2 daughter Marie lives in London, ON and for my birthday this year, she took me on a tour of the Labatt brewery including a private look at the magnificent art deco streamliner brewery truck that resides in the brewery garage and is used in parades.
E5A925ED-87BA-477A-A39A-DD424D1B44F6.jpeg
452BBCF4-CA4F-4C50-A910-21790717A6CB.png
A5F0C8F0-2BDB-4D03-B934-2C0DCA933797.png

Last edited:
The Iron Horse is situated in a dry county..So if you want to drink on the property you have to go out of county to buy it...IH is fine with that...

When I was in Monroe,Michigan I was fortunate to actually drink some real Canadian Labatts,yes it’s a lower case b, and yes very delicious! Now that night was a good night! I drink Moosehead,lowenbrau, Swiss lowenbrau , and St. Pauly Girl! I put Labatts right up there with them! Not to fond of American beer!

Back