2019 Vintage Yamaha Rally

Oh, and one more thing. I didn't realize that we were being graded on grammar, Marty!

Yes. So it's Labatt. Labatt's is possessive. Now that we have that straight, I'll be posting the tee shirt sale very soon. I'll likely update the website first.

2019 VYR Shirt
We added TALL sizes this year.
https://www.vintageyamaharally.com/shop-1

2019 Shirt Proof FINAL.jpg

It's supposed to be Irish green. It sure looks different here than on XS11.com

First time i will ever order Mediums...Looks good Marty...waiting for the check.......;)

Dam that table threw me............optical illusion with the reflection............damned if i could figure out how come the side of the wagon could be seen through the end of the bed board

Isn’t it time for an off-island adventure Doug? Come and see for yourself....:rock:

Not wrong Pete.........Might start a crowd funding for me................just have to remember which side of the road to ride on, i know there would be a situation where i would get it wrong
Funny that.... never had a problem whenever I went to England, but I always seemed to get it wrong when I returned to the States... :umm:

Not wrong Pete.........Might start a crowd funding for me................just have to remember which side of the road to ride on, i know there would be a situation where i would get it wrong

Just ride on the “wrong” side like we do when we go ANZAC or to Blighty!

Actually, I’ve never ridden a bike in a right hand drive country but when travelling by car with Madam MaxPete, we have a system:
  • on right turns, she yells out, “SWING WIDE!” at the top of her lungs;
  • and on left turns, she bellows, “STAY CLOSE!!”.
Not pretty, but it works.

PS, I’d contribute to that fund - in a heartbeat.

For about a year in England I had 2 VW bugs. Both were red and looked like twins... 'cept one was left hand drive and the other was right. Many was the time I'd be distracted yackin' with someone... open the door, sit down... and look at the steering wheel on the other side. :er:

Back