2019 Vintage Yamaha Rally

From XS11.com:

The shopping cart on the Vintage Yamaha Rally Web-Site is OFF! You can no longer order a shirt using the shopping cart.

However, if you are one of the couple last procrastinators.... You have until this evening to complete a payment via paypal.

Using paypal send your payment to: VYRShirtOrder@gmail.com. SEND AS A PAYMENT TO FRIENDS.

All the pricing information is included in the thread.

You will receive a confirmation e-mail from NANCY.

Kurt

Got an email from the IH...among other news was this...
Latest News from Iron Horse
b72ebb47-8e77-430b-bfa4-47bcee4f94ea.jpg
f9a29af9-d3f1-4573-9177-30a6b767b2e8.jpg
Conestoga Wagons
Camp in comfort in one of our newest additions at the Iron Horse! Based on authentic 19th-century wagons, the Conestega Wagons evoke Old West ambiance with modern-day comforts. Each wagon has air-conditioning/heat, under cabinet mini-refrigerator, table, chairs, towels and comfortable bed linens. Convenient to restroom and showers. Choose from King or Twin beds. $149.95 per night + tax.
Iron Horse extends season to Nov 25
Iron Horse is extending the riding season! Yes, that’s right! Many of you want to get in some more Smoky Mountain riding before the winter season arrives so we’re staying open until November 25. The roads are way less traveled in November, making your riding way more enjoyable!

Contacted Iron Horse this afternoon and paid my deposit......they said I made the reservation in 2017.....damn how about THAT for advanced planning!!!! God Lord willing and even if the creek rises.....I plan on being there.

Gordon in NC

Excellent - looking forward to meeting you Gordon!

Pete

Demands are high at my job, so I have to do this with a minimum of time off. My XS1100 is hopefully going to make the journey. It has been neglected for a couple of years. I’ve got it on the lift. I replaced the tires yesterday. I still have to finish contending with a fuel leak, change oil, and check remaining fluids. I had the carburetors off for maintenance, and I expect I’ll be checking my work on the nine hour ride to the Iron Horse. So, it goes.

Demands are high at my job, so I have to do this with a minimum of time off. My XS1100 is hopefully going to make the journey. It has been neglected for a couple of years. I’ve got it on the lift. I replaced the tires yesterday. I still have to finish contending with a fuel leak, change oil, and check remaining fluids. I had the carburetors off for maintenance, and I expect I’ll be checking my work on the nine hour ride to the Iron Horse. So, it goes.
Flying by the seat of your pants....:bike:

Safe travels Marty.

My plans changed a little and now I'm on the 75B.....it's a perfect example of " I'll bring my bike to help make your bike look better....your welcome! My bike will be available for photos all weekend....it's easy.....just park your bike ANYWHERE near mine and take a photo of YOUR bike...( make sure you leave some of my bike in the photo....no need for full view, it looks the same front to back) ..YOUR bike's photo is a winner every time. Free of charge...your welcome.

Gordon in NC

Safe travels Marty.

My plans changed a little and now I'm on the 75B.....it's a perfect example of " I'll bring my bike to help make your bike look better....your welcome! My bike will be available for photos all weekend....it's easy.....just park your bike ANYWHERE near mine and take a photo of YOUR bike...( make sure you leave some of my bike in the photo....no need for full view, it looks the same front to back) ..YOUR bike's photo is a winner every time. Free of charge...your welcome.

Gordon in NC

My bike has a giant smashed bug on the side of the tank. Maybe it was a bird. Half of it was on my pants. It sat in storage for several months. I've ridden it just enough to cover it with dirt and bugs. I may or may not be able to give it a bath before the trip.

Back