1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Featured 2019 XS650 Calendar PROOF & PRE-SALE link

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by samoran1, Nov 27, 2018.

1. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

***UPDATE by Shawn*** 12-14-18
    Calendar Status update: Thank you to everyone who has ordered a calendar! I have received all your orders and just want to provide everyone with a production status. Im told I will have calendars by Wednesday the 19th and will do my damndest to get them all shipped by Thursday. Most of them in the US are delivered within 3 days. International guys, I'm sorry but have no control over what happens after USPS ships them out.

Calendars are still available to order while supplies last.

ON-SALE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WTVNC4PFBFC6L

***UPDATE by Shawn*** 12-5-18
    I've got a great bio and pictures from Dan's wife and son Josh for Weekendrider. It is a great tribute. I have updated proofs as of this post. Pre-Sale ends Friday and we'll be placing the order!

REMEMBER: Pre-Sale orders are guaranteed. After the pre-sale is first come first serve while supplies last. We run out each year so grab a copy!

***UPDATE by Travis*** 12-2-17

The add to cart button has been added to the Store page: http://www.xs650.com/pages/store/
    The presale ends at 11 pm CST on December 8th.
    You can also order using the direct pre-sale link below.

yamaha_xs650_calendar_2019_pre-sale.jpg

The 2019 calendar is being finalized this week and will be sent to production. I am attaching a proof for you all to view. Those who have bought in the past can attest for the quality of the calendars. This is our 7th edition of the official calendar and it keeps getting better.
    We are opening up pre-sale for those of you who want to ensure your calendar. I will post here and in the store.

ON-SALE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WTVNC4PFBFC6L

If you Pre-Order you're guaranteed a calendar.
    After the pre-sale they are first come first serve. Calendars will be limited after the pre-order so order accordingly. Calendars tend to sell out after pre-order and there will not be a re-order.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018 at 1:34 PM
    Wulfbyte, gggGary, Skip and 10 others like this.
  2. JimD54

JimD54 Zoom = Speed X Distance Squared

Dan's is missing the bio. (March)

gggGary, TwoManyXS1Bs and samoran1 like this.
  3. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Skidz78 is sending me some more pics of WER's bike/bio and will update and be ready to send off to production.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  4. OHRider

OHRider XS650 Enthusiast

My location is Warren Ohio. Sorry I forgot it in my Bio. Thanks for all the hard work.

Thanks

Al

gggGary, Skip, JimD54 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Boog

Boog Traveling Stroyteller

When will that link be up?

gggGary and JimD54 like this.
  6. Ratranger

Ratranger XS650 Addict

I'm excited for this, there are really good looking bikes in it.

gggGary, TwoManyXS1Bs and JimD54 like this.
  7. MaxPete

MaxPete Winter is coming - dammit!

This looks super Shawn - and thank you for all the help in sorting out Robin’s photos. I know that his family will be very grateful.

Pete

gggGary, JayR, samoran1 and 2 others like this.
  8. Superjet

Superjet XS650 Addict

This is awesome I cannot wait to have one hanging in my garage!

gggGary, azman857, MaxPete and 2 others like this.
  9. LEGEND_10

LEGEND_10 XS650 Member

Has the presale link been posted?

10. JimD54

JimD54 Zoom = Speed X Distance Squared

Ordered.:)

Travis and samoran1 like this.
  11. Mailman

Mailman Hardly a Guru

Skip and JimD54 like this.
  12. OHRider

OHRider XS650 Enthusiast

Ordered mine

13. JAX71224

JAX71224 jax71224

Got mine ordered through PayPal............Sooooo..... about when do they start shipping?

14. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

We do a "Pre-Sale" for a week (meaning they are not on hand yet) to get an approximate quantity to order. Then send the pre-orders to production and ordering some extras. Then they get shipped to me and I ship them out to everyone. As always, I will keep everyone updated on status of calendars in this thread. They usually arrive before Jan 1 in the US.

15. azman857

azman857 '80 XS 650SG Rider

Done. I checked out the images earlier. My wall in the man cave awaits!

16. Ordered my two copies.

17. Boog

Boog Traveling Stroyteller

I just ordered one too. Mine is Bobby in Dumfries, I only mention that since I go by Boog everywhere else.

gggGary likes this.
  18. ThatXS650Guy

ThatXS650Guy More Sparky than Speed Racer