1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Featured 2019 XS650 Calendar PROOF & PRE-SALE link

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by samoran1, Nov 27, 2018.

1. halfmile

halfmile XS650 Junkie

kansas
    Thanks 2M and Mailman. I sure like those cats! I count 10 in the pic, are there any more?
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.:thumbsup:

gggGary, JimD54, MaxPete and 2 others like this.
  2. Yes, Phil, there's more.

How many can I put you down for?

They come with a warranty.

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your cats back... :D

GLJ, gggGary, JimD54 and 1 other person like this.
  3. MaxPete

MaxPete Winter is coming - dammit!

Hmmmm....cats.

Anybody want a couple? They come with a free litter box.

...on the other hand, a little BBQ sauce....hmmmmmm

GLJ, JimD54 and Mailman like this.
  4. Scripto VU

Scripto VU Dukes Speed and Custom

usa.
    Just got my calendar yesterday. ( I don't want to get into a compliment contest however...........)

I got a Google Home from my kids for Christmas (cool toy) . On one of my first test test drives I said "Hey Google, XS650.com calendar"

She quickly responded "In the future everyone, every bike on this calendar will be world famous for 15 minutes per month"

Wonderful job !!!!

5. Superjet

Superjet XS650 Addict

Pretty neat that they have been shipped! Really looking forward to having it in my garage! Thanks to all those who have put the calendar together and great bikes inside of it!! :)

gggGary and Skip like this.
  6. MaxPete

Dear XS650 Forum folks:

I just got a nice note from RobinC’s wife Dixie thanking the group for their condolences and kind words about Robin. She was also delighted to receive several XS650.com calendars courtesy of Shawn and Travis.

The entire family is grateful for the recognition of Robin’s efforts to restore his bike and for the friendship he enjoyed with us.

I want to personally thank Travis and Shawn for their help and kindness is ensuring that Robin’s bike has a place of pride in the 2019 calendar. I can’t wait to get mine!

Pete

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    Wulfbyte, JimD54, GLJ and 9 others like this.
  7. kevski

kevski XS650 Addict

Mine hit the mat today, very nice too with a good variation of bikes stock and bespoke.

JimD54, Superjet, samoran1 and 2 others like this.
  8. Skip

Skip XS 650 Screwturner

Received my calendars today.....guys.... they are simply awesome.....the resolution is mind blowing.....almost 3D like....blew my expectations out of the water....
    Many thanks to all those who nominated, seconded , accepted and voted for the all bikes...and a special thank you to Shawn and Travis for all the time and effort...It shows extremely well in the end product ☺

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  9. Superjet

Superjet XS650 Addict

Got mine too today too! Must of been on the same Canada Post truck as yours Skip! Lol +1 on Skip's comments above. These bikes are well deserved being in this calendar. It is so clear and the detail is awesome....still wiping the drool and picking my jaw off the floor! Hats off to all the bikes, staff and guys putting this together. Still trying to wrap my head around December....fuel injected?!? Wow!

10. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words! I'm glad to see some international guys getting their copies. I'd like to see some garage pics with the calendars!

I'm glad to hear everyone is liking the quality of the calendars as it is something I take pride in as a designer so reading your comments means a lot. Knowing that everyone enjoys them and the process keeps us going as it is a lot of work. Thanks again.

Shawn

11. MaxPete

Just got back for the south and hobbled over to the mailbox and YESSSSSSS....my XS650 calendars are here!!!!

WOW....that’s all I’ve got at this point. Very very nicely done Shawn.

Thank you.

Pete

Skip, OHRider, TwoManyXS1Bs and 2 others like this.
  12. Mailman

Mailman Hardly a Guru

Taken today while putting the motor back in the frame. Hanging right above my tool box!
    B043864B-56E2-45DA-A3F2-0311A49FD3D7.jpeg
    43DB512A-ADDF-4003-93A3-5A3B0DFFAF58.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  13. MaxPete

19F7FD8C-FB93-44DC-A2DB-22D688C1F71D.jpeg

Now THATS what I’m talkin’ about!

Great work Bob & Daniel. You’ve had your rain for the year, so now, lets get that rest of that old gal done.

Pete

14. rhysbud

rhysbud XS650 Enthusiast

No calenders in the land down under yet :(

JimD54 likes this.
  15. Mine arrived today rhysbud, country Vic, yours should be close you would think.

JimD54 and samoran1 like this.
  16. rhysbud

rhysbud XS650 Enthusiast

I'm not even rural. Typical Aus post haha