2019 XS650 Calendar Thread - NOMINATIONS

It looks like a cut and paste of the initial thread and Boopduke inserted his bike as a nomination. :rolleyes:

Well, I hope he comes back and clarifies.... Looks like a hydraulic clutch and electric shifter. Intriguing.... I'd like to learn more.

I guess if you post that way its a subliminal message to have you thinking it has to be voted for because Samori1 has advocated it..........

Is that electrical or a damper so the hand gear lever has some resistance??

Is that electrical or a damper so the hand gear lever has some resistance??
He still has a clutch lever on the handlebar.... would need 3 hands for clutch, throttle and shifter. I'm guessin either electric or vacuum....
Hell.... I'll second just to get him back here to 'splain it all.....

Looks kinda like the air shifter I had on my Super Gas Nova. That red thing by the shock on the right side could be the air tank??

So I'm guessin' the handle above the clevis is for fine tuning neutral....

I nominate Ceed Klumper's 76C

We have never has a Blue 76 in a Calender

full

OK.... been ponderin' this... in comment 118, Boopduke confused us all by copying and pasting the rules... interspersed with pics of his bike. I seconded what I thought was a self nomination and hoped he would comment here and clarify. His response in comment 135 was equally befuddling... Kinda looks to me like a non-nomination... followed by a non-acceptance.... My heads spinnin'. Until he comes up and clarifies a bit, I'm withdrawing my second. I'm intrigued by the bike but this is bordering on silly...

We have 26 nominations as of today. No More nominations will be accepted. We have a nice collection for the voting thread and next years calendar! Below is what I have for nominations up to today. The only nomination missing acceptance is for 79XStlouis unless I missed it then let me know. Can someone try and reach out to him? The voting thread will be posted soon. Thank you all for your help and nominations and be sure to vote and spread the word.

View attachment 127774

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 11.47.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 11.47.34 AM.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 252
Back