2019 XS650 Calendar Thread - NOMINATIONS

weekendrider Iron Horse cowboy

Thanks guys. It is a 20 ft rider but I'll accept and get more pics.
As most have already figured out most of my "herd" consists of survivors.
dsc_0481_resized1-jpg.126273

I would like to make a proposal that Weekendrider's, (Dan Who recently passed away), nomination, (post #33), is exempt from the voting process and given a direct entry to the calendar..........This is not a disrespect for all the other nominations.........

I would like to make a proposal that Weekendrider's, (Dan Who recently passed away), nomination, (post #33), is exempt from the voting process
Dan's death is one of the saddest events which has occurred within this website, in recent memory.
However, I don't think he would support an abrogation of the rules and norms of the calendar in his honor.
I recommend that his nice bike be placed for nomination.
I would second the nomination.

Well, I guess ultimately that this will be up to samoran1 but I do agree with Skull. As a tribute to a great forum member and contributor, a pass in these circumstances is fitting and justified. In saying that I also agree with Gary that it is likely a moot point and he will be overwhelmingly voted in regardless.

Nice montages Skull! Thanks for doing that.

I also agree with Gary that it is likely a moot point and he will be overwhelmingly voted in regardless.
The Spirit and Heart of this website, as I have experienced it, has been in the Collective, that is in voting.
Dan seems to have been, from what others have reported (I did not know him), a person who would have been invested in this process of fairness.

Somebody nominated my 79 Special. I accept if you you want to post it. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20180925_153450.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 257
  • 20180925_153239.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 256
I'll try to get voting thread posted tonight or tomorrow morning.

The software is somewhat limited as to how the main page works. I featured Weekendrider's last thread and used one of Skulls pictures. I can add the rest if you guys think that would be best, or skull you can add them to that thread.

Thanks Travis - we all appreciate your efforts and the limitations of the s/w.

Pete

Back