2019 XS650 Calendar Thread - NOMINATIONS

I'll try to get voting thread posted tonight or tomorrow morning.

The software is somewhat limited as to how the main page works. I featured Weekendrider's last thread and used one of Skulls pictures. I can add the rest if you guys think that would be best, or skull you can add them to that thread.
Very nice, Travis.

I'm looking for opinions before making a decision..

I'm pulling all of the pictures together for the voting thread, but am stuck on what to do with Vincenthdfan bikes. We have never allowed a group of bikes to be voted on before. Should each bike be voted on individually?

I'm pulling all of the pictures together for the voting thread, but am stuck on what to do with Vincenthdfan bikes. We have never allowed a group of bikes to be voted on before. Should each bike be voted on individually?

I don't have a strong feeling either way - but I would hate to see one person's bikes crowd out others. I guess that means that they should be voted on as a group so that if the group is selected, it would only occupy one month.

Just IMO.

Pete

Right. And if they are voted on individually, only the one with the most votes would be allowed. That's what we've done in previous years when people had more than one entry. I'm leaning toward individual votes to be consistent with other years. Shawn might already have this worked out with Vincenthdfan.

I’ll happily go along with whatever you guys want to do, but the original nomination was for the bikes as a group.
Which is quite an impressive collection. Here was the original nomination.
727B2CAE-6644-4E38-9B6D-BCC84E5CBB0A.png

The XS1 was in the 2017 calendar........Although i think the 3 bikes as a whole would be ok............... i think with one of the bikes having already been in a recent calendar, and there is a good selection of bikes already in this years line up.......

i vote not to include them this year...................

Look at it for next year and have an all in calendar where members can have their XS650 collection as contenders..........That would be a good theme.

Last edited:
Hey folks, it was never my intent to create any kind of a divide by having all my bikes in one shot....or be nominated this year, honestly.

I'm fine with bowing out until next year, then perhaps putting either my XS-1B or XS-2 in the hat for next years calendar?

They're not going anywhere and that way we can maintain the singular bike theme as it was originally intended...fair enough?

I really do appreciate the nomination though...thank you!

Back