1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Featured 2020 XS650 Calendar PROOF & PRE-SALE link

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by samoran1, Oct 24, 2019.

1. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

pre-sale-banner.jpg

***UPDATE*** 11/4/19
    The Calendar order has been placed! It will be two weeks before they are in my hands and I will ship out as fast as I can get them out. Those in the US will have them before December. Those over seas and Canada should have them before New Year. A new record!

Less than 50 copies remain unspoken for. The link will still work. Calendars are now first come first served.

***UPDATE*** 10/31/19 from Shawn
    Today is the last day to pre-order. Order will be placed tomorrow with a limited number of copies available. ALL PRE-ORDERS GUARANTEED. Proofs have been updated. Haven't been able to get ahold of Phil Rowe's bio. I've contacted via email and DM on the site. Hopefully I hear back soon or his will go without bio I suppose.

ON SALE LINK:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PTBWUBSNE53ZC

***UPDATE*** 10/28/19 from Travis

Order using the add-to-cart button on the store page or using the direct link below.

10/24/19

Attached is the preliminary proofs of the 2020 calendar. Will be touching base with the members I do not have bios from and tie up some other odds and ends before it goes to press.

Thank you to everyone who has already ordered and for your patience. It looks like we're a month ahead of schedule this year so a big THANK YOU to everyone who pitched in and helped in any way and for the winners getting me photos in a timely manner.

PRE-SALE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PTBWUBSNE53ZC

We will do a pre-sale for one week and then we will place the order with limited quantities. All pre-orders are guaranteed. After the order is placed they are first come first served until sold out.

PRE-SALE ENDS OCTOBER 31ST!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  2. halfmile

halfmile XS Builder Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

kansas
    Sept and Oct are the same bike. That or Jim did a quick black paint job???????

samoran1 and Jim like this.
  3. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

No they aren't :laugh:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    gggGary and Jim like this.
  4. halfmile

halfmile XS Builder Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

kansas
    I need to make a appointment for a eye exam.:shootme:

5. YamadudeXS650C

YamadudeXS650C Central New York XS650 Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

6. MrBultaco

MrBultaco it ran before being parked Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

Colorado
    Looks great now. I hope the printed finished product looks as good as this proof.

gggGary, samoran1, MaxPete and 2 others like this.
  7. MaxPete

MaxPete Life with Lucille...I suggest, she decides. Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

I’m sure it will be - Shawn does a super job!

8. wolds

wolds XS650 Enthusiast XS650.com Supporter

Shawn, calendar looks great and I was pleased to see that my bike was featured for December (my birthday) but my owner and location info is missing. Warren

Jim, Mailman and gggGary like this.
  9. tzimmerm

tzimmerm XS650 Addict

Calendar looks great! I like how both January bikes are pretty much stockers sandwiching the healthy variety of custom builds and paint schemes that these bikes’ platform support.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  10. Hi,

I see a text problem on rehar's... should say 24 degrees, but the character came out as 24 infinity...

samoran1, gggGary and Jim like this.
  11. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Thanks, I wondered that myself. Good eye.

Jim likes this.
  12. I look forward to this calendar every year. This year's lineup really is a fine example of motorcycles. Good work was done by all and we got to see them built. I know it has been said many times but this forum has many knowledgeable contributors and is fine example of how people with a common goal can get along so well. Well done. Cheers

Travis, TwoManyXS1Bs, Mailman and 3 others like this.
  13. Travis

Travis Staff Member XS650.com Supporter

I've posted the add-to-cart button on the store page http://www.xs650.com/pages/store/ It does the same thing as the link shawn posted in the first post. The presale ends Oct 31st so order today if you haven't already.

Jim and samoran1 like this.
  14. ReycleBill

ReycleBill Part Time Tyrannicide

I pre-ordered mine yesterday. I look forward to putting it on my wall.

gggGary and Jim like this.
  15. JAX71224

JAX71224 jax71224

Got my order in !!!!!

gggGary, Jim and ReycleBill like this.
  16. Dangermouse

Dangermouse XS650 Member

Ordered mine too, can't wait.

Jim, ReycleBill and gggGary like this.
  17. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

UPDATE: Today is the last day to pre-order! Order will be placed tomorrow with a limited number of copies available. ALL PRE-ORDERS GUARANTEED. Proofs have been updated. Haven't been able to get ahold of Phil Rowe's bio. I've contacted via email and DM on the site. Hopefully I hear back soon or his will go without bio I suppose.

Jim and gggGary like this.
  18. RC4MAN

RC4MAN XS650 Enthusiast

Got mine in

19. Beags64

Beags64 XS650 Addict Top Contributor

Michigan
    I'm in.

20. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

The Calendar order has been placed! It will be two weeks before they are in my hands and I will ship out as fast as I can get them out. Those in the US will have them before December. Those over seas and Canada should have them before New Year. A new record!

Less than 50 copies remain unspoken for. The link will still work. Calendars are now first come first served.

vtwinsrgood, Travis and Jim like this.