1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Featured 2021 XS650 Calendar Proof and Pre-Sale Link

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by samoran1, Oct 15, 2020.

1. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

*Shameless self promotion post*: I am looking for some satisfied calendar purchasers to provide some "social proof" on the quality of the calendars. Basically– I am looking for testimonials to put on the calendar page of past customer who were happy with the product. You know, some street cred.

If anyone is up for that please send me an email. I will make it good with you:bike:

Mailman and Jim like this.
  2. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

If they're the same quality as previous one, I'd be happy to.

samoran1 likes this.
  3. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

They better be! I was actually referring to anyone who would even comment on past calendars. Thanks Jim

Jim likes this.
  4. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

In that case... yeah, I can speak to the previous 3. Soon as you get a Testimonial page up, let us know. Or just cut and paste this one...

One of the things we look forward to at XS650.com is nominating, voting and seeing the winners of the annual calendar competition. Travis and Shawn always manage to hit it out of the park. Bought the last 2 calendars and you'll never find a better quality product in my opinion. Bikes are built by us and photographed by us. Shawn always manages to bring out the essence of that. Looking forward to the next one.
    Jim Dent. Kansas City

5. Ordered, looks great!

Jim and samoran1 like this.
  6. irishlord99

irishlord99 Sometimes wrong, Seldom in doubt.

I just ordered mine!

Jim, MaxPete and samoran1 like this.
  7. BowlingSS

BowlingSS XS650 New Member

Tried to order but keeps saying loading after coming back from PayPal. I am not sure if my order was placed or not.
    Bill

Jim and MaxPete like this.
  8. BowlingSS

BowlingSS XS650 New Member

PayPal shows as payed. Hopefully it is ordered.

Bill

9. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

I've got you Bill. I am working on this issue. As with all new things there are going to be hiccups. I appreciate everyone's patience ...and orders!

Is anyone getting the Thank you page or confirmation emaiil?

10. Mailman

Mailman Hardly a Guru Top Contributor

I for sure got the email confirmation! :thumbsup: I can’t remember if there was a thanks for ordering page.

11. bosco659

bosco659 XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

I believe I received both.

12. yas3forever

yas3forever XS650 Member

France
    Ordered, question why did you cut my head ? I know Frenchies are known as King head cutter, but do I deserve the same :laughing: ...

Not having an over developed ego but why depriving ohers of my helmet XS2 lookalike design ... :D

13. xs650lp

xs650lp XS650 New Member

I got the confirmation e-mail, but not the "thank you" screen. I'm using Safari on a Mac if that is of any help.

Jim, samoran1 and MaxPete like this.
  14. Scootch

Scootch XS650 Member

Thanks! Ordered and looking forward to it.

Jim and samoran1 like this.
  15. azman857

azman857 '80 XS 650SG Rider XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

16. 73TX650blueflake

73TX650blueflake XS650 Member

Boston
    Tried to place order for 2 but only seems to be a presale assessment (ie, gathering info so you don't make hundreds more than you need). There was no place or link to select when opening the link attached (to order or make payment). Was I missing something??
    Thanks for any info (Bob)

Jim and gggGary like this.
  17. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Jim and gggGary like this.