3 Way Waterproof Mini Fuse Blocks

Scallywag303

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
3 Way Waterproof Mini Fuse Block

New product that we just put out today.

The mini fuse block is designed to be completely waterproof and small enough to hide in any type of motorcycle build. These are hands down the smallest fuse holders available. All pin connections as well as the cap are water tight. These are all built in house and are also available as an add on option to our wiring kits to replace the included 3 inline fuses holders.

The dimensions of the mini fuse block are:

2.84in tall, 2.20in across, with a depth of 1in at the cap clip and .68in at the next deepest point.

Included with the mini fuse block:

-Your choice of black or clear cap
-1 foot of wire per pin
-3 fuses (7.5A, 10A, 15A)
-All fuse blocks come preassembled

As always code XS650FTW at check out gets you a special price http://www.bcpgarage.com/. Retail is $9.49 for your choice of the black or clear cap. Combined shipping on any order as well. You can also replace the inline fuse holders that come with our wiring kits with the mini fuse holders at a discounted rate.

20150722_231921_zpsddmjx8lw.jpg

20150722_231646_zpsf9we730d.jpg

20150722_231400_zpszekkkiaq.jpg

Last edited:
What gauge wire do you supply with each pin connection?
Are there any connection points to secure the holder to the frame?
Thanks. R

The gauge is 16 and can do larger on request, it does have the availability of frame connection however I don't stock them but can order on request.

10% off the site good till midnight tonight. 4/18/16. Use code "giveaway" also there is a giveaway on instagram right now @bluecollarpirate for more details ends tonight at 6.

The mini fuse block is fully useful. Mini blade fuses are still commonly used in the industry. These MINI panels are ideal when I need a convenient way to fuse. Can i use it in easily way? How long time it can work?

I received the fuse kit and it looks to be good quality. I will post up when it's installed.

Back