Sold / Found / Inactive - 35mm forks

Awesome, let me know how much shipped to 18045, you wouldn’t happen to have the internals as well would you? I basically need everything except the tubes, I should have said that earlier but I was half asleep when I responded to you asking if I was looking for legs or triples also

:umm: just the lowers and internals then, you don't need the chrome tubes? Springs, Caps, plain or adjustable?

Everything but the chrome tubes, the bike had a 34mm front end, I’m chopping it and going with 4” over forks, I have a 35mm triple tree already, so basically I need everything but the tubes since I’ll be replacing them anyway. Unless it’s something I won’t find split up like that, then I’ll look for something with pitted chromes, but I’d rather not pay for shipping for something that heavy when they won’t be used any way

I'll have to take some apart but yeah everything but new seals and the chrome tubes
$120 shipped?

Ok cool sounds good, being new here I started looking around and it seems like you’re pretty involved, you wouldn’t happen to have any rear axles and spacers would you? Specifically after ‘74, everything under the tape measure in this picture
7F403CA7-F743-45A4-9B58-8DBBAA890441.jpeg

working on forks had to take apart a couple sets, have a rear axle and LH spacer but not nut or RH spacer.

Last edited:
Back