Wanted - 36-Spoke F&R wheels (Or Hubs)

CoconutPete

1979 XS650 Special
Reaction score
Anyone sittin' on a set of 36-spoke wheels they don't have any big plans for?

I have wanted to build/restore/use a set of spoked wheels for a while now and the itch is getting worse....

I found a bike locally (a standard) which I'm considering, but I can't make up my mind if it's too much extra stuff in the garage for god knows how long while I sort things out just to get the wheels.

I prefer the aluminum ones but will look at either style. Prefer as complete as possible (brake plate, dust covers etc.) If you have a brake rod assembly I'll take a peak at that as well.

If you only have the hubs I'm interested in that route also - i can buy new rims and spokes if need be. I have wheels on the bike now to keep me rolling.

The wheels on my bike are stock 19"/16" mags from a Special, blasted and powdercoated Anthracite with dual sport tires and new bearings. If you are interested in a trade we can work that angle as well.

I'm sorry VMX, I forgot to save this thread and subsequently forgot to check it.

I did find one set locally which I'm exploring right now. I will reply here or PM you in a day or so once I figure out if this will work out - thank you!

Back