a ride in the snow

gordonscott

XS650exhaust.com
Reaction score
Got the old girl out today, changed out sidecar wheel to an xs 16"mag (thanks Roy) so now have three matching wheels :D

1710941863329.png

1710941881996.png

1710941904057.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that has to be one of the best if not THE best looking non stock XSs I have ever seen. Those pictures just grab me! Good job. Give us some information on that fork set up . Seems like I have seen it somewhere before. Are those like earles forks?

Isn't that the front end you built? Wow, but that came out nice!! I can't show those shots to my outfit---she'd go on strike and refuse to leave the shed!

Beautiful. Just plain beautiful! Now I know why it snows! (Backdrop for a nice XS outfit!!) :thumbsup:

Barb

Man you have made a beautiful set up Gordon. Congratulations :bow2: Dam shame about the lost thread with your progress on this project. I am i bit dirty when i think about all that has been lost:thumbsdown:

650Skull- We did lose a lot but we can get more. We have most of the people. I still have all the pictures from my thread on my photobucket account. I'll bet Gordon has his somewhere too. I'm just glad we are all together again!

great stuff, I seen one of your bikes at rice-o-rama a couple years back.your a talented guy. your pipes are the best deal going in my opinion.keep on keepin on dude. no rice-o-rama last year though.maybe get to see this one this year. or does it only come out in snow.

Pump's, Skull, if we all start with the warm fuzzie's, doe's that mean your gonna want to hold my hand in the shower? It's is sad that we lost allot of good stuff over there,but I am confident we will get allot back, esp. with you guy's around.

Hi Everyone, Thanks a bunch for the compliments guys, XSLeo, Allegro40, Crash, twinsarehot, Bigpup, ALL of you. The secret is to find people who know more then you and copy them :laugh: Jayel, Yes it is amazing how good they go in the snow but I still need to find the right tires, maybe studed knobbies for next season:D Pumps and Barb, That is the front end I was building and is just a "leading link" design, used rail buggy shocks on it and they work great! Amazing how easy it turns now:thumbsup: Up hill taking a left turn can be done with one hand on bars, even with passenger in chair! Barb and Jayel can tell testify thats the most effort usually needed on the bars to turn. Yes Skull hugs all around my friend :D Torque, I could not get the grin off my face when watching that vid:D thanks for posting it! Same to Jay, ski at 100mph! those guys are crazy :yikes: Ryan, did we meet at rice o rama? I was not there this past yaer because of a mixup they had on date and location:banghead: I will see you this year I'm sure:thumbsup:

Had the xsl bike out yesterday, put on a couple of miles in the january thaw, now will take remainder of winter to wash off the road salt. Never thought about the water out there. I wonder what those ski guys do when the tow vehical stops????

Hey everyone :) Been real busy at work because cold is causing problems with equipment so have not had any free time. Not stopping me from getting my daily ride in though :bike: I'm very well known in my home town this year as "that crazy guy" :wtf: Ride to work everyday on bike regardless of weather or temp. Here is a picture of temp as I left for work today, 12.6deg :yikes: Hope you all are getting some bike time in be it working on them or riding :thumbsup: Hope all is well with everyone too. p.s. any other crazy "Rounders" here? http://www.yearroundriders.com/index.htm

Back