No longer available, sorry. 4 Valve cover O-rings to your mailbox $10.00

I'll have a set!
that way you can also add belgium to your list :)

btw, just did the maintenance on mine yesterday and set the gaps. I noticed only 3 out of 4 had a black O-ring. 4 stud one doesn't have one... doesn't leak though...

Do you still need the paper gasket or are these O-ring enough?

jstrakers o-rings are in the mail.

If your covers have the o-ring groove like these no gasket needed.

oring new old.jpg

Still $10.00 mailed to the US paypal.me/gggary/10
$11.00 mailed international. paypal.me/gggary/11

PM sent koendd in Belgium!

Thanks for your purchase Scott in BC!
Don't spend another summer with an oily head, nice easy project that will keep your ride looking pretty!

Plenty in stock, instant shipping!

Done selling these sorry, 5twins sez there's a better deal on amazon, go spend your money there.

A big Thanks! to all you guys around the world who bought my little item and helped support a fellow XSer's hobby. Was great getting a chance to chat with you all.

Spring SALE or new lower price LOL
just got 50 sets in, hot off the mold fresh stock.
4 orings to your door for just $8.00
nice soft, easy conforming, reusable silicone, not the harder Buna N
Just a smidge fatter than the factory rings for a no leak seal.
Add just ONE US Dollar for foreign shipments!
Gary Goetz
S5579 STH 113
Baraboo WI 53913

608-434-2715
ziesler@bsupply.us

both those work for paypal.

Happy New Year to the Baron of Baraboo and all XS-ers!

Why haven’t I seen this O-ring offer before.....hmmmm - my clutch must be slipping.

Two sets please my good man - PM on the way.

Pete

Sets on the way to maxpete chopperrob (installed and good) and signal in New Zealand. Thanks!

Oring sets delivered to New Zealand, Canada, England and USA, more packaged up and ready to ship.

Made of silicone, these o-rings are just a bit thicker than the OEM rings, great to replace flattened or broken o-rings to stop leaks, These fit all 4 covers that have the o-ring groove, Yamaha started fitting grooved covers in 1975. Grooved covers can be installed on early engines with no modification.

To install; remove the old o-rings and any traces of sealer from the groove. There are often some drips of clear coat on the flat surface of the valve cover, careful work with a razor blade will remove any drips.
Since these o-rings are nice and thick use a bit of lube to push them lightly into the groove. Install the cover and LIGHTLY and evenly snug the bolts to finish seating the o-ring into the groove. Do NOT overtighten the dome nuts in an attempt to bring the cover all the way to the head, it is likely there will be a small gap between the cover and head. This is fine, later, or at the next valve adjustment as the o-rings conform to the groove you may find the cover will finish drawing up all the way to the head.

USA buyers
PayPal.Me/gggary/10

International buyers

PayPal.Me/gggary/11

View attachment 29130

View attachment 29131
New o-ring lightly sitting on cover.

View attachment 29133
O-ring lightly pushed into groove, push in a bit in several place around the cover, don't start and force it all the way from one point, that will "bunch up" the o-ring making it seem too long.

View attachment 29132
Typical gap after tightening cover, DO NOT overtighten.

View attachment 29134

An o-ring in a cover with 100 miles on it.

View attachment 59904

The new o-ring, an old factory o-ring, razor off any clear coat drips, old silicone from the cover and o-ring groove.

Back