Moabiker's Tall Tales

Dress up and listen to some inspirational riding music before heading out to 15° F...dogs having a fit...let's go...times a wasting...

Last edited:
IMG_20190124_114902.jpg

You got pretty good eyes...they arches actually...I will not even walk across the one, buddy rides trials bike across...I scared very much on ledgy stuff...and it is way up there...
IMG_20190124_122559.jpg

1980 Honda 750 up for rear end job!!!

Last edited:
And installing corner technology lighting on XS 650
IMG_20190124_122747.jpg
IMG_20190124_122624.jpg

...not sold on headlight style, but will do for now...

Last edited:
Moabite, I just took a little trip around your area on Google Maps. I located where you looked down onto the Colorado River by Kane Creek BLVD. Nice scenery and loads of places to camp. I saw an interesting sign on the road just before Kings Bottom Camp:
Sign.jpg
The area reminds me of where I used to live in NZ: Alexandra area with the Clutha river. Very dry but great for cherries, peaches and nectarines.

...you very intuitive...this valley used to be huge amount of fruit grown... grapes,peaches,cherries...now a parking lot except patches...but I include path by spots on my routes where some fresh fruit ( friends with small farms and vineyards ) to pick if possible (love mountain wild fresh rasberries too ) ...spring time I take picture of cherry tree next to my couch window, do not even have to leave motor home to pick fresh fruit.

Last edited:
...my bike loop ends up coming down Moab Rim trail to Kane springs road...here rock crawlers going up...

Last edited:
...this the easy part of trail too...he skip the rest of the trail, all the good stuff (on very edge of rim ), he just go up and down hill...peep think "wow,did Moab Rim trail"...still breathtaking...
...ahh, found video of some of singletrack on top of rim...

Last edited:
...so the 1980 honda750 got some rear end attention today...
IMG_20190125_151108.jpg
IMG_20190125_145829.jpg
IMG_20190125_150412.jpg

...and new rear suspenders on the way...

Last edited:
Anyone have fun plans for day?
...same old moab stuff i do today...
...i not do these, but like to watch...just what other peeps do for kicks in moab...
...ride a little, work on bikes a little...my big schedule for today..
...there more climbers in moab than motorcyclists i bet...and alot of them gals..
...this last spot by moab year round climbers fun to go watch...no such thing as out of shape female climber...

Last edited:
...one last climbing video...fisher towers area...can get great spot and watch peeps climb this...

...where those guys climb there is really sweet hiking too...
...i just thinking about what to do today...i should work on bikes but..

Last edited:
Back