Moabiker's Tall Tales

IMG_20190218_081505.jpg
Pic taken on this mornings walk, Milly at the back, Bryn in front.
Milly was adopted by us about 8 years ago came from a home where she was poorly treated and was skin and bone when we got her, living the good life now.
Bryn we have had since he was a pup.

View attachment 135340Pic taken on this mornings walk, Milly at the back, Bryn in front.
Milly was adopted by us about 8 years ago came from a home where she was poorly treated and was skin and bone when we got her, living the good life now.
Nothing better to a dog than wading in water...great pic
...and good way to start day hearing dog gets great life after rough start...

Last edited:
...gonna be just another day in the desert with dogs here...
IMG_20190218_073746.jpg
View attachment 135340Pic taken on this mornings walk, Milly at the back, Bryn in front.

Last edited:
Watching this while warming up my toes, other dog finally woke up and outside, guess time for round 2 riding today and not even 7:30

And you think winter will not end, but look the other way and reason for optimism...
IMG_20190220_084831.jpg

....another day of sun and in redrock areas the only sign of snow will be shaded parts...

Last edited:
Wow...waiting forever on weld on xs650...
...again, maybe tomorrow...
...lots snow still, meltdown soon i hope

And this bike have gremlins!!! Once bike started for day, if i turn bike off and go to restart, all i have to do is look at the starter and it fires up...but first start of day way too hard. At least it warm up outside this afternoon and easier to work on in carport than in middle of snowstorm.
IMG_20190226_090402.jpg

Back