Make Offer - 72 XS2 Gas Tank. Make offer, or trade for seat!

CalsXS2

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
I just bought this tank to replace the one I have now. Unfortunately, it's in worse shape than the one being replaced. :( That being said, I know there are several guy's on here dying to get one, so I thought I'd pass it along. :D

This is not a perfect tank. It has a few smaller dent's and ding's, and a larger ding /small dent on top. Not too bad. The hinge has be repaired. It needs some filing done on it so the cap will open all the way. I guess you could maybe not touch it and might be able to get a gas nozzle in there. I don't know for sure with out trying. It looks like it was chemically cleaned. You can see where it looks like something was spilled out of it and dis-colored the paint a bit. It's missing the latch, but does come with the cap. No petcock's.

I'm probably making it sound worse than it is, but I just don't want anyone to be disappointed like I was. I know if I didn't all ready have a nicer one, I wouldn't let this one out of my sight. It's a good driver, or a good solid candidate for a restoration.

I would consider trading it for a nice XS2 seat THAT NEEDS NO REPAIR!! I have 2 project seats all ready,,,,lol.

You can PM, or email me any serious offer's. No low ballers please. Thanks for looking.

xs2tank006.jpg

xs2tank007.jpg

xs2tank008.jpg

xs2tank009.jpg

xs2tank010.jpg

xs2tank011.jpg

xs2tank012.jpg

xs2tank013.jpg

xs2tank014.jpg

xs2tank015.jpg

xs2tank016.jpg

xs2tank017.jpg