For Sale - 73 XS 650 For Sale

Ryan Search

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Fully custom 1973 Yamaha XS 650 Cafe Racer.
$7000 OBO
Customized parts include:
-Front fender
-Clip-ons
-XS 750 gas tank
-Mikuni VM34 carbs
-Airtech streamline fiberglass seat
-Aggressive rearsets
-Rear shocks
-Aggressive tire
-Powder coated frame and wheels (have been balanced)

Needs engine seals replaced. DOES NOT RUN
Kickstart only
Very nice
Pickup by trailer, or trailer service

Text or call for more photos or questions at (614)-623-6171

Attachments

• IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    247.3 KB · Views: 480
I think its a typo.....................must be $700!
"DOES NOT RUN
Kickstart only "..................Oxymoron..................you could kick start it if the engine ran, but then it would leak oil every where, because the seals are
bad:doh:

The seller is living in a make belief world. The Canadian army, in the second world war, while out in the middle of a battlefield, had a standard joke.
They would say," We could have ham and eggs, if we had ham, and if we had eggs.":)

Under custom parts.......
Rear shocks
tyre
wheels balanced.

Wounder if the price would drop if those custom parts were removed

Skull; classified rules????

2) No bitching about prices. If you think someone is asking too much for something, don't buy it. If you need to comment about a price that is too high, PM the seller and be polite.

2) No bitching about prices. If you think someone is asking too much for something, don't buy it. If you need to comment about a price that is too high, PM the seller and be polite.
I noticed this last night. I wanted so bad to be a smartass but held back.....bawhahaha!

I stayed out of this one too. Rules are rules. eBait is fair game though.

I was wondering why one of my posts was deleted. I didn't know this rule either. Won't happen again.:oops:

Technically i didn't quibble, bitch or mention about the price.......I questioned the seller if he was joking.........also questioned the seller if the price would drop if some custom parts were removed.........

.RG ..........questions the price.......questions the sellers state of mind............Pick on skull is it

Back