1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

75 650B Dash panel decal

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by GunnerB52, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:00 PM.

1. GunnerB52

GunnerB52 XS650 Member

I was wondering if any one knows where to get the decal (sticker) that covered the dash in between the gauges. I know i have seen that in the past on some vendors website. It covered the almost always jacked up panel where extra keys would rub and mar the panel. any help would be appreciated. Thanks, This site rocks.

2. willis

willis xsive compulsive disorder Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

HVC Cycle has a metal insert panel that is high quality. Theirs is black anodized and reasonably priced. I bought one a year ago and if I recall was 40 dollar range. My old one pried right up. You need to glue the new one down somehow though. I used a gel super glue. Just be careful not to get glue on the face side.

hvccycle.net
    568B0561-4985-4759-BFC1-FA0B00D5C283.png

3. willis

Here it is installed on my bike.
    457C2A5F-10B4-4AC9-AA99-7C5C84E913FB.jpeg

nj1639, Mailman and gggGary like this.
  4. willis

Haha. Beat ya to it Skull..... lol

5. GunnerB52

GunnerB52 XS650 Member

Thanks for the info, Willis have you replaced your dampers, if so what did you use, o rings or something else?

6. willis

I did not. Actually I am not using this dash any longer and am in the process of switching over to the XS2 gauges. Use the search function though. There have been several threads on gauge dampers.