Make Offer - 79 Tracker Project

rahndo

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
79 Special California Titled Frame and matching engine. Motor turns over, but the stator was frozen to the rotor when I got it. I have lost interest. I don't even know how much I have invested and wondering if there is any interest out there.

It was original an bike, the tank had been painted and someone jury rigged the signal lights

Off the top of my head I have purchased the following:
Omar's Tracker Tank
Omar's Tracker/Number Plate Fender with taillight
Omar's decals for tank and fender
Omar's 19" rear wheel conversion kit
Omar's Outlaw fork guards
Omar's Mile High Pipes
New fork tubes
New Progressive Springs
14" Hammer Head Shocks
Stock stator and rotor
Small Tach and Speedo
Engine sits on engine stand on Harbor Freight rolling dolly
Harbor Freight motorcycle jack
engine gasket kit
swingarm bushings
tapered steering roller bearings
wheel for 19" conversion
swing arm brace already welded on
Mikes replacement wiring harness
Push Screw & Housing Assembly Kit - Clutch
brake pads
caliper rebuild kits
front wheel master cylinder
Right and Left handle bar switches
Removed excess brackets from frame, pipe mounts and rear foot peg brackets
Need to remove swing arm bushing and be ready for sandblasting paint/powered coating
The Omar's fiberglass stuff has been sitting in the boxes for maybe 5 years
Stainless steel allen bolts for carbs and some for ?

*Stuff is in storage so no pics at this time. Description is accurate. Not interested in parting out. Still not interested in parting out.

I'm sure I am forgetting some stuff.

Somebody could get a hell of a deal on all this and a Titled frame and matching number motor.

Last edited:
You should post pics and a price.

Also, do you have any interest in parting out? Might be easier to get some cash flowing. I already see parts I'd love to call dibs on if possible.

You've got some really nice parts here. Might have better luck recouping your money by parting it out. I know there are several pieces i would be interested in individually.

It sounds like you spent the money in the right place for sure and there are several parts I would like to make a offer on but I need to see some pics please.

Like I said before it sounds like you`ve spent the money in the right place but it`s hard to make a offer on what you can`t see. Really need to see some pics!

....like I said, stuff is in storage. Not posting pics to encourage offers on parting out. You can see the glass and pipes at Omars.

Gary says, “That’s the price for bikes I can’t see.”
3408FC58-9113-469B-8344-978D5BEEC136.gif

Back