For Sale - 81 xs650 part out

old_skool

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got an 81 xs 650 special, thought maybe I'd fix it up over winter, but title is lost, and I'm not dealing with Ohio's nonsense and cost to try and get one, bike is pretty rusty but complete, really clean tank and nice seat, pretty complete bike, let me know if any interest in parts, motor turns over, haven't heard it run, but low miles, should be good.
send any parts/price inquiry with zipcode for quotes to include shipping, bike is located in 44253

Just got an 81 xs 650 special, thought maybe I'd fix it up over winter, but title is lost, and I'm not dealing with Ohio's nonsense and cost to try and get one, bike is pretty rusty but complete, really clean tank and nice seat, pretty complete bike, let me know if any interest in parts, motor turns over, haven't heard it run, but low miles, should be good.
send any parts/price inquiry with zipcode for quotes to include shipping, bike is located in 44253
how much for engine shipped to 79603 and how bout some pics? Thanks

how much for engine shipped to 79603 and how bout some pics? Thanks

I'll get some pics up in the next couple days, raining pretty hard here today, don't want to drag it out, I'll see if I can get a decent one in the garage, as far as shipping an engine, usually pretty expensive, unless you have a specific shipper you would like to use, I would have to remove the engine and then build a crate for it, so, a lot of work involved, I'll take an offer plus ship via pm if you'd like, otherwise, it may be a while before I get the engine out, maybe a couple weeks. Kick start kicks over with what feels like good compression.

I'll get some pics up in the next couple days, raining pretty hard here today, don't want to drag it out, I'll see if I can get a decent one in the garage, as far as shipping an engine, usually pretty expensive, unless you have a specific shipper you would like to use, I would have to remove the engine and then build a crate for it, so, a lot of work involved, I'll take an offer plus ship via pm if you'd like, otherwise, it may be a while before I get the engine out, maybe a couple weeks. Kick start kicks over with what feels like good compression.

Last edited:
will you sell me the clutch assembly (or at least the part that the plates go into? shipping to 97213. thanks!

how much for front forks and front hub?
are they straight?

Sorry, been busy and wife's been sick, front forks including stem and tree if needed
$40 plus ship. hub ? are you talking about the frond wheel minus rim and spokes?
if so $20 plus ship. never wrecked or bent.

Back