For Sale - 81 xs650 part out

Been pm-ed about some obscure pieces, I'll do a full bike tear down next week, and post when completly tore down, the only thing I won't be doing right away is tearing the engine apart, I want to sell it whole, if no one buys it after awhile, I'll part it to right down to the crank, trans pistons, clutch, etc.....

Sorry, been busy and wife's been sick, front forks including stem and tree if needed
$40 plus ship. hub ? are you talking about the frond wheel minus rim and spokes?
if so $20 plus ship. never wrecked or bent.

thanks for getting back to me. pm sent

My apologies to everyone for the delays on getting parts out or off the bike, I've been stretched a little thin and have been back-n-forth to the hospital dealing with some issues my wife is having, and family has to come first, I've had to put my projects on hold a little while, I won't get into details, but my wife is disabled so when she gets sick, it hits her a little harder. Everyone whom has posted or pm'd request for parts and prices, you haven't been blown off or sold to others, the only thing that has been shipped to date is the carbs and RR. And most parts haven't been removed yet due to this. I don't blame anyone for sourcing elsewhere, but those who don't mind waiting a little longer, I may get some work done this weekend, and have some prices and parts possible ready to go out in the beginning of next week some time. Thanks again.
Rich:(

:thumbsup:Thanks to everyone who waited, today, I spent several hours out in the garage, and dis-assembled everything, I mean I took it apart down to the frame, which by the way, if anyone is local to 44253, the untitled frame with swinger is free.
Next, I'm going to sort through the emails, see who was first on what, get some individual pictures of those parts to make sure they are in the condition you expect, I'll measure everything and weigh it for approx postage quotes as well.
even the harness was removed complete, I believe the only thing I seen wrong with the harness, is one ground wire from the headlight connector needs repaired, and a better job done on the stator loop bypass that someone did with house wire twist connectors. but otherwise, all connectors look good. engine complete is spoke for and the carbs are sold/gone, still have everything else from ignition box to handlebars, everything. Handlebar controls are trashed and not salvage-able, got it that way. A lot of items are rusty, but paint-able, and had paint on them in the first place, ex; chain guard, battery box, etc. someone was asking about the pegs(I'll figure out later) the 2 front, rubber torn but complete, the two rear are decent.
I'll try and get all the quotes going the next 2 days.
Thanks.
Rich :cheers:

im sure im late but do you still have the front end and if so price and im locatde in akron ohio

im sure im late but do you still have the front end and if so price and im locatde in akron ohio

Sorry, forks, trees, front wheel, carbs, regulator, SOLD....Frame also gone.

still have signals, igniter, seat, tank, coil, harness, rear wheel, rear pegs, front pegs(but torn), misc relays, chaingaurd, etc...misc

Still have the forks and tripple trees. Forks have one small issue where the fender mounts on one side on one hole, has a small piece of aluminum missing where the bolt goes in,but there are enough threads to mount the fender and will be hidden by the fender as well.

Still have the forks and tripple trees. Forks have one small issue where the fender mounts on one side on one hole, has a small piece of aluminum missing where the bolt goes in,but there are enough threads to mount the fender and will be hidden by the fender as well.

That went fast, trees and forks sold

Back