For Sale - 81 xs650 part out

Will the stator off this bike work on an 82 XS650? If so i'll take it

yes, and sorry, motor is sold, I didn't part it. Are you sure this is causing your charging issues, did you test your RR, I do have an RR, from an 81 xs1100, but should be the same.

Oh alright. I'm new to XS650's but i'm pretty sure it's the stator. How would i test the RR to determine what I actually need?

fchad... search charging guide on here, do the tests, find the issue(s) THEN start buying parts. as mentioned stator is down the list and if it shows a bad coil, check the wiring for issues, it sometimes breaks in the sprocket area.
I was being nosy here because I have parts....

how much for the engine mounts shipped to 94115?

Have to look over everything to see what I have left, I know I have the upper brackets complete with hardware, have to check on all the other hardware, give me a couple days to look for it all. Been on other projects.

Most everything gone, still have a voltage regulator, will check to see what other little parts still available. I think I still have a rusty black chain guard, will need sanded and repainted.

Last little dregs? Any of this left?

Rear brake operating rod, the one about 18" long.
Rear wheel adjusters, and or one of the steel pieces that bolts into the swingarm back and the adjuster bolt pushes on it.
Rear axle is gone, right?

Thanks.

I'll look through my bucket of leftovers...adjusters...maybe, that little bolt hole piece....maybe, axles long gone. No brake rod.

I think I still have a complete clutch basket, disc/fibers measured good, some oem relays, gotta dig through the stuff today, I have some misc xs1100 stuff as well people are asking about, and if anybody is also looking for gs850-1100 stuff as well.

Old skool if you have just the knob on that assembly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 185
Back