For Sale - 81 XS650 Special parts for sale

T-Sox

Wrench Monkey
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Selling parts off a nice 81 XS650 special project with 19,000 miles I am working on. I am bobbing it so most everything but the motor, frame, wheels and front end will be going to finance the project. I will be posting pictures and prices of all the parts shortly. Below is the bike as it started out. If I don't have something posted, just ask. All parts are removed and ready to go. I will do my best to describe them. All parts will be priced + shipping unless the price says shipped. I'm doing my best to price this stuff fairly. I'll listen to offers for anything. I can usually do better on the price and shipping the more stuff you buy. I do PayPal.

20160729_203542_zpslxsg6vmw.jpg

20160729_203527_zpszcao5ctp.jpg

20160729_203605_zpsylgnd9jp.jpg

Thanks

Rear fender, also decent chrome. Some light scratches and very small pits but pretty nice = $25

Seat, nice cover. One small wear hole in the back. Can't really see it when it's on the bike = $40

Gauges and indicator lights. Complete speedo and Tach with bracket and indicator lights = $30

Headlight, complete. Chrome is pretty good = $15

Mufflers, I can't find anywhere that they say Yamaha so maybe not OEM. Chrome isn't great. Some pitting and a little flaking = $30 pair

Rear grab bar. Needs cleaned up = $15

Air Boxes with filters, good condition and the filters look good = $20

Headlight ears & fork trim. Chrome looks pretty good on both = $20

Key switch set with seat/helmet lock Gas cap and cool Yamaha chain lock. Comes with one key. All 3 use the same key = $45

Tailight, very nice = $15

Right side cover, good condition = $15

Everything below is make an offer, I can post pictures if anyone is interested in anything;

Handlebars, could be tweeked a little bit
Center stand, nice
Battery box, nice
Front master cylinder, works
Mirrors, good
Crash bar, slightly bent and a little rash
Shocks, one reflector needs glued on
Turn signals, all 4 have something wrong

If there is anything else you need but it's not listed, just ask

Last edited:
Bump!

I'd really like to get some of this stuff cleaned up. Don't be afraid to make an offer.

I have parted out a lot of bike and quads over the internet. My user name on eBay is Tibeka. I have 100% feedback with a 715 rating if that helps any.

Bump!

I'd really like to get some of this stuff cleaned up. Don't be afraid to make an offer.

I have parted out a lot of bike and quads over the internet. My user name on eBay is Tibeka. I have 100% feedback with a 715 rating if that helps any.

Bump!

Front fender, decent chrome. Some light scratches and pits but pretty nice = $25

Rear fender, also decent chrome. Some light scratches and pits but pretty nice = $25

Sissy bar, good chrome. Has a hairline Crack at the one bend = $40

Seat, nice cover. One small wear hole in the back. Can't really see it when it's on the bike = $40

Gauges and indicator lights. Complete speedo and Tach with bracket and indicator lights = $40

Gas tank with cap and petcock, comes with one key. It has a lot of little scratches in the paint but no dents that I see. Looks pretty clean inside. Not perfect. Chrome on the gas cap is nice = $65

Headlight, complete. Chrome is pretty good = $20

Mufflers, I can't find anywhere that they say Yamaha so maybe not OEM. Chrome isn't great. Some pitting and a little flaking = $50 pair

Key switch set with seat/helmet lock and cool Yamaha chain lock. Comes with one key. All 3 use the same key = $45

Tailight, very nice = $20

Everything below is make an offer, I can post pictures if anyone is interested in anything;

Center stand, nice
Battery box, nice
Mirrors, good
Windshield, a couple scratches

Front fender, decent chrome. Some light scratches and pits but pretty nice = $25

Rear fender, also decent chrome. Some light scratches and pits but pretty nice = $25

Sissy bar, good chrome. Has a hairline Crack at the one bend = $40

Gauges and indicator lights. Complete speedo and Tach with bracket and indicator lights = $40

Gas tank with cap and petcock, comes with one key. It has a lot of little scratches in the paint but no dents that I see. Looks pretty clean inside. Not perfect. Chrome on the gas cap is nice = $65

Headlight, complete. Chrome is pretty good = $20

Mufflers, I can't find anywhere that they say Yamaha so maybe not OEM. Chrome isn't great. Some pitting and a little flaking = $50 pair

Key switch set with seat/helmet lock and cool Yamaha chain lock. Comes with one key. All 3 use the same key = $45

Tailight, very nice = $20

Center stand, nice
Battery box, nice
Mirrors, good
Windshield, a couple scratches

Back