For Sale - '82 and '71 XS650 and tons of stuff

Tjheller

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
So like any project, this one started out with good intentions. I wanted a tracker and always have, so I bought a nice '82 Special. Nice bike, leaked a little. Anyways, I found a '71 or '72 on Craigslist that came with an Omar's tank and tail section/seat. Took the '82 apart to strip farme of unneeded items and have engine rebuilt with new gasket kit. And that's where I am. Triumph just announced a new Street Twin which is exactly what I want my project to end up like. So, I want to get rid of everything for $1500. Includes: titled 82 complete bike, just disassembled. Untitled '71 or '72 with motor in frame. The older one has shaved and polished forks and a badass flat track aluminum triple clamp with some bitchin bars. Plus a set of the Mikuni racing carbs,....38mm I believe. I do not want to part stuff out, I want it all gone to free up space. If you're SERIOUS, I will take pictures of whatever you want, or even easier is to set up a FaceTime call eliminating questions. Text me at 432-three four nine, 3 one 9 zero. In Midland TX. I can crate and ship for actual costs.

Back