Make Offer - 83' heritage

Zach

XS650 New Owner
Reaction score
SOLD!!

I have a stock 83' heritage that i just don't have time (kid on the way) or patience for any longer. :banghead: I have the entire bike and will sell as complete or will part out all depends on the offers. I know right now that the carbs need to be cleaned and the floats need to be readjusted. The bike is titled. Let me know if you are interested in the complete bike or certain parts. I am located near Rockford, IL. Make me an offer the worst I can say is no. Thanks

full

PM sent...and I'm def. interested....

ETA:...eff it I'll take it....XS's in decent to good condition are hard to find in this neck of the woods.

Last edited:
See? There ya go...if I was in the market I'd grab it in a New York minute.
That bike could be an '82 if the fenders are stock painted. I believe that color was available on the '82's but not on the '83's....or parts could have been swapped. '83's had chrome fenders.

Last edited:
Lol I'm picking it up on Wednesday :). But you're gonna help me work on it :p especially when you get that TIG setup. Seriously though, you probably know as much as I do how hard it is to find a decent/clean/running XS around our neck of the woods. I had to jump on this.

Back