A feat of engineering

willis

xsive compulsive disorder
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
So today I was in my way to pick up my son at his mom’s house when something very shiny caught my eye. I knew it was a bike but couldn’t really tell what it was. It was just a block over from my son, so after I picked him up I stopped by to check it out.
F1164739-638D-44AA-8A85-88D8FAFCD2EA.jpeg

He was a very nice guy and talked to me about it for a few minutes. The motor is empty while he’s still in mock up stage, but it is a blown and injected 350 punched out to a 434 I think he said. He fabricated everything on this. Cases are polished and has aluminum heads that will get the treatment too. He estimates it will be mildly tuned in the ballpark of 750-800 horse :yikes:
He says he’s not a bike guy but more of a hotrod fan. This is just a show build to show off his engineering. I can’t even imagine taking this for spin!
DFBDA81E-8666-4DE8-8D3A-EE2753C9EEB2.jpeg

Just seeing this makes my day!:thumbsup: That seat is just fantastic as is the whole bike.:yikes: Thanks for posting this one.

There’s actually more room underneath than you would think. It’s a Harley 6 speed transmission and a lot of space around it.
ADCF94E5-4F2C-46B0-AADB-A41EF8897D68.jpeg

He’s still got a lot of work to do, but I thought it was pretty unique. Scares the shit out of me just thinking about riding it. Did you check out his custom front end on there too?

Hell-of a- job. Just a mock-up right now looks like. Heads are not bolted down. Just enough room for custom headers.

The engineering is impressive. Other than a bar-to-bar ,Look AT Me, bike, it serves no purpose.

Back