Wanted - A GOOD SET of front pegs

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
TRADE OR CASH
NEED a GOOD SET of front pegs .... 1975 to 1983 ...Can be chrome or black don't care going to be powder coated or I will take set with no foot rubbers, TRADE PARTS OR PAY CASH
NO BENT PARTS PLEASE!!! PM me with a picture

I'm sure I have a couple of sets that I just got in a box of parts if you need them still. I can't figure out how to send some pics or a PM.

OK. I will be working the garage tomorrow and will dig them out and take some pics for you.

I have a set of chrome ones that I don't need from an '80 special....offer? I can send them out via usps tomorrow

Here they are. I can't find the other painted one but, I will have to dig deeper in the box to see if it's there if you want those ones. You can have them for free, just pay for the mailing cost.They are no good to me as I have an XS2.
100_2958.JPG 100_2957.JPG

OK, just need your zip code for a price on mailing. Do you want 1 set or both if I find the other painted one?

I got to the post office today and the price is 25.83 CND to mail them to you. I can send them so you can check them out and make sure they are what you want and are usable. Just let me know and I will need your full address and I can get them on the way.

That's cool. Let me know if you want to trade for one of my harness kits or I will PM you and you can send me your PAYPAL so I can send you the money
thanks

I will get your pegs in the mail tomorrow as I've worked late the past two days.They are all boxed up with the paper work done. Any chance you have any 1970-73 XS parts left over from any builds?

I'm glad to hear they made it there. As for shipping out the wire harness, to be honest I'd have no use for it as I restore my bikes to original. Thanks for the offer though. Maybe one day you'll have a part I'll need. I just picked up a XS-1B yesterday that is all in pieces and incomplete but, is a numbers matching engine and frame.There are lots of XS650 parts that are too new ('74 and up) for it in the many tubs that I'm just going through right now.

Back