A New Way of STEALING....Ya really need to watch this

For Christmas 2011 the little bride got me card holder(small for credit cards)
recommended by Kim Kamando that blocks the signal.
I have to use a rfid pass card to get in the gate at work and have to slide it out partially for the reader to "find" it.
The state governments are liking this idea and have taken steps to adopt it into your DL.

Thanks for the tip Carbon. I'm a little scared now! I'll be looking for a protective case.

Edit: I just found a protective aluminum case, that my wife had bought. I feel so much better now....................good luck to those nasty cyber crooks now:D

Last edited:
Here in the Tri State area they been useing a new device at WAWA and there gas stations that copy the card as you use it to pay or get money from the ATM. Found 4 in the last month just in NJ. Sneeky people. There is also a email from PAYPAL that wants you to get the card reader for free. NOT from Paypal asks way too many questions BEWARE. Everyone is trying to get into your pocket ...I thought my wife was bad!!!!!!

maybe glue some tinfoil inside the money section of your wallet.cheaper and still lets you use a normal wallet.(scary thing is does that mean all those blokes in their tin foil hats were right :laugh:)

I bought a 20 pack of RFID blocking sleeves a couple months back from his company, they are Tyvek sleeves with foil inside. I have never had a problem but don't want to start now, ya know?

The real risk is the meth smoking stripper moonlighting as a waitress who just served you your dinner and was gone with your card for ten minutes. Sounds like a bunch of technophobes to me.

kid at a Mcdees in olympia working the drive thru grabbed my card. cost me 132$. small price to pay for something that could have been more serious.
A few days later, it was all over the news, caught the kid, had a swipper under the register. Told our bank about the report, and was refunded. I only use cash in drive thrus, and those waitresses better be back quick if they want a tip.
A friend of mine bought a coffee at a stand, didn't fill out the tip line, and the waitress put in 5$ on his card for it. Ten bucks for coffee. Refunded.
Aluminum wallet in place.

Help yourself and the server. Put a zero in the tip line, duplicate the total amount on the last line and leave cash(if you got good service).

thanks for the tip carbon. Those cards will be starting to filter through to the UK soon I expect.

I think we are way too trusting. Its like taking candy from a baby

Back