Another battery question

Ctinds

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I've been lurking around this forum for a few weeks now and it is very helpful. I am in the process of building a brat style bike. And I'm looking into batteries now. I have a pamco ignition and the pma swap. I'm gonna be running blinkers, headlight and taillight. I'm on a budget so I don't want to spend too much. I found this battery at my local motorcycle shop http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DX891FG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1465210826&sr=8-2&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=wps+battery&dpPl=1&dpID=41ggtHSHVJL&ref=plSrch. It has 150 cca and I was wondering if that would be enough for the bike to crank over. If you guys have any other suggestions for a small inexpensive battery that would be awesome. Thank you

Last edited:
Okay so I guess I don't know how to post a link. It's a WPS lithium ion feather weight battery it's 75 bucks, has 150 cold cranking amps and is about the size of the decks of cards stacked on top of eachother.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I ordered to try it out. I have the bike currently apart but I hooked it up to my quad which has a whole lot more compression than the 650 and it cranked it no problem!

Back