Any good motorcycle movies?

I also subscribed, his videos are very nicely done. Does that voice sound a little bit robotic to you?
He’s in Portugal. I suspect maybe he doesn’t speak English. Perhaps it’s a robotic translator.

Perhaps I should have looked at the responses before jumping in.
:oops:

Amazon prime - Brittown- good flick along the lines of On Any Sunday.

mainly focused on “Meatball”.

also - American cafe - only seem about 5 mins of the intro but looked interesting.

The Elvis on a 305 and later the carnival and motordrome.
(it may be that I too joined a travelin' show...the hokey movie actually brings back memories... calling Mister Donnakerr... ) Insiders will chuckle...
Film Roustabout.

(Elvis, like Brando, come over these days as camp...if you take the meaning. ;) , times and tastes change...oh well.)

(10 % extra on quiz if you know Mister Donnakerr !!)

One tends to forget about the colonies, er, I mean former colonies...ahem Motordrome India... FA>FO !!With cars! and scoots)

Elvis on the wall bootleg iphone clip>

Not Scorpio Rising... Meantime go to youtube and insert search term phrase "film aus der ddr motorräder"
Many forgotten old time racing video from the commies, and multitude of priceless happy scooters and people...funny though, this suggest the commies had things going ...ahseenofhatchicks either... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=film+aus+der+ddr+motorräder :laugh:

Back