Anyone else have one of these on your bike?

Hitndahedfred

Do I look like a people person to you?
Reaction score
When I went to Gettysburg the other weekend I was informed I needed a "gremlin bell". Thing is someone else has to get it for you. Ya can't get yourself one
They are sposed to keep ya safe.
Just sayin,,
0720171939.jpg

When I went to Gettysburg the other weekend I was informed I needed a "gremlin bell". Thing is someone else has to get it for you. Ya can't get yourself one
They are sposed to keep ya safe.
Just sayin,,View attachment 103249

Hi 'fred,
a gifted gremlin bell that's hung down low on a bike's frame is meant to protect a bike and rider from evil spirits.
It is by no means a substitute for careful riding and maintenance.
Seems that a small lead-free pewter gremlin bell with several motif options is available for US$9.95 plus postage.
That the same supplier also offers a "Bikers for Trump" lapel badge for US$5.00 makes one wonder if they truly believe in their products.
https://www.gremlin-bells.com/

Hi 'fred,
a gifted gremlin bell that's hung down low on a bike's frame is meant to protect a bike and rider from evil spirits.
It is by no means a substitute for careful riding and maintenance.
Seems that a small lead-free pewter gremlin bell with several motif options is available for US$9.95 plus postage.
That the same supplier also offers a "Bikers for Trump" lapel badge for US$5.00 makes one wonder if they truly believe in their products.
=========================================================
AFFIRMATIVE on that,,,
but
Methinks I will pass on the trump thing though,, lol

I have gremlin bells on all my bikes. Not that i belive in gremlins, they were all givin to me by varis people who care about me and that is what makes them special. On another forum i'm on they have a member gremlin bell exchange program, where you send one to a member then that member sends one to another and so on, I have received 2 bells from the group. I would be willing to participate in the program here if there was interest.

Have one on every bike, all given to me by friends/loved ones. I usually make it a commissioning thing. Fingers crossed people remember to give me one if/whenever I get the bikes back on the road one day...

Back