Anyone with xs 650s near phila p.a or mont. county bucks county p.a

visimpact

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Looking for other riders in or around the area. Maybe we could put together a ride or something with a bunch of us. Chop, stock or whatever. Check in if you are near or in Montgomery county p.a or bucks county p.a or phily area. Hell anywhere that is down for a meet up would be fun.

I'm in Ottsville -- not far---I'll get a hold of ya later
DanW

Hey VIS shame its the end of the year for riding would be cool to get alot of XS650 riders to come down for a roar to the shore run and a BBQ at my garage. This year only two XS650 showed up. Maybe in the spring i would flip the bill for the BBQ just to get some die hard XS650 to get together. There are about 15 bikes in the philly area that i know of.
Sell that bike yet very cool ride. KEEP up the great work.

Well, I finally found a titled 81 heritage with a partially dismantled engine out of the bike. Waiting for some cash now but hopefully it can be done late spring/early summer. The thing came in about four boxes filled bags of bolts unlabled and dirty, where to start?:doh:

Hey VIS shame its the end of the year for riding would be cool to get alot of XS650 riders to come down for a roar to the shore run and a BBQ at my garage. This year only two XS650 showed up. Maybe in the spring i would flip the bill for the BBQ just to get some die hard XS650 to get together. There are about 15 bikes in the philly area that i know of.

There's a few guys for sure around. I have talked to a few at shows and on here. I'm sure we could get something together at some point. It would be awesome to get a ton of bikes together at some point.

sounds like a good idea , off season down there sounds better . have 3 1/2 xs ,i'm around atco raceway area :bike:

Im interested...Im in Smyrna De.....would be a nice ride to Joisey. Or...I have nice sized back yard...we could do it here.....up for most anything. Would like to meet some XS addicts....Kev.

Back