anyony knows about this ignition?

I've been using the analogue version of their ignition only systemfor years with no problem, I've just bought the digital version to try this comes with a review limiter built into it, the one I use is ignition only can only be used with no lights,
I have bought this system but found the instructions weren't that good as it only gives a diagram for use with a battery and has no horn on the diagram, sounds simple but as they take the live from two sources and I'm not electrically minded found them very confusing as I didn't want a battery.

thanks you - i can see that i tried to reach out to them and ask for install instructions
never got any answer...

Based on their website information, the alternator is single phase 65 Watts. You need to add up the wattage for the entire system to make sure it will cope. For example, if you plan to use an H4 filament head lamp then you would want to avoid the 55/60 Watt bulb and probably fit a 35 Watt or even LED if legal. Tail lights on filament bulbs will add up significantly, especially when the brake light is on, so you will probably want to go to LED. 65 Watts will be fine for a system with minimised power drain.

Back