Appleton auction

GLJ

Never go faster than your guardian angle can fly.
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I plan on going to the auction in Appleton tomorrow. One of the bikes is definitely well past my price point.
This should give 2M and a few others here a warm fuzzy feeling. Be interesting to see what it goes for.
upload_2019-4-12_15-56-30.png

The 76' Xs did well...can't recall the price...look'd tidy... The H series Kaw's and K900-1000 did very well.

What kind of condition were those bikes pulling those numbers. That commando seems pretty cheap unless it was in pretty rough shape.

Nothing there looked as good as the pics. I looked the commando over, it would have been a good starting point.
You could look them over and kick them over if they would. They made no claims on any bike whether it would run or not.
Maybe it's just me but I thought the seller did very well. There was a guy their buying to ship back to Japan, that may have drove up some of the prices.

What kind of condition were those bikes pulling those numbers. That commando seems pretty cheap unless it was in pretty rough shape.
Yeah start with that bike add $5K and 500 hours have a nice machine.....

The guy buy'n all the bikes for overseas.... he was here in the cities the week prior.... deep pockets. He visited a friends garage where I keep part of my stable.. he bought a pair of TT 500's and expressed a interest in my Sr500 and 82' XS... I wasn't on site to.. haggle... but will be this week when he returns to snag the TT's.

Back