ATTN!! Powdercoater ran off with my shit

RFritz79

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the bike I was building for the chop off.... In late April I dropped off basically everything apart from my engine and front end to be blasted and powedercoated to a local company. (I'm in the Buffalo,NY area btw)
They do pick up and delivery. I work full time so they picked up my stuff at my work. He said it would take a few weeks. No problem. A few weeks go by. I ask what's up. He says he had to help a friend move in Florida and his truck broke down in Georgia. He'd make me first priority when he got back. Weeks later I check on him again. Now his daughter is in the hospital yada yada I'll have it next week. Next week goes by nothing. Now he had an ear infection and couldn't work for a whole week. So I took a long lunch, left my job and went to the shop. It was gutted. Called him,Voicemail is full. Will not respond to me at all now. Called his competition figuring they might have got wind of something. One guy said 3 weeks ago he got a call from him asking if he wanted to buy power and his equipment. He's unloading his shit!!!!
My wife does mortgage. So she did some digging. Found out they got foreclosed on in March, and have multiple liens against them.

So now I'm going to the police. Sorry for the long novel here. Just letting you boys know what hell I've dealt with. The company is called Great Lakes Media Blast in Lockport NY btw

:eek::mad: Did they give you a receipt for the parts they received? I work on peoples violins and always give a fully descriptive receipt for anything left at my house, two copies signed by the customer and me.

Scott

I made my own inventory list but He did not give me anything official. That's both of our faults there. I know where he lives too

Back