Aus Parts Buy/Sell/Trade

XSsex50

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey dudes, was thinking we could start a market place for parts within Aus if people were looking for something inpaticular.

It was hard for me to find 35mm forks within Aus and had to get a front end from our American brothers.

Post it up!

Hi Aussie XSer's
Check out facebook there's a bit of an XS community happening there for spare parts. As for the ignition points much better of getting new points check out XS spares in NSW. Geoff B, runs the site and is a member of the XS club of Australia.
Should be able to help out.
Regards
Crackers.

Geoff was all out, apparently they stopped making them so getting harder to find. I got some coming out of Melbourne. 90 percent sure I’ll upgrade to Hugh handbuilt complete cdi and PMA next session.

Hi Aussie XSer's
Check out facebook there's a bit of an XS community happening there for spare parts. As for the ignition points much better of getting new points check out XS spares in NSW. Geoff B, runs the site and is a member of the XS club of Australia.
Should be able to help out.
Regards
Crackers.
I asked about points at my Yamaha dealer and points are available but at a price of about $60

WTB

Throttle cable for VM34 Mikuni (running single carb)

Combined reg/rec for 1972 stock charging system and points

Rather buy local

Attachments

• F1F88B49-F329-43CA-A2A5-F0AB245188A6.jpeg
    F1F88B49-F329-43CA-A2A5-F0AB245188A6.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 320
Hey dudes, was thinking we could start a market place for parts within Aus if people were looking for something inpaticular.

It was hard for me to find 35mm forks within Aus and had to get a front end from our American brothers.

Post it up!

G'day Mate,

So do tou want us to list them just here??

GeeDub

Back