1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Aussie XS owners where are you

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Crackers61, May 24, 2018.

1. rude

rude XS650 Addict

68191BB8-26AB-4309-890D-BE8198741BD1.jpeg
    Southern Highlands NSW...Been away for a while, pulled the old girl out of storage yesterday

TwinLewi, geedubya, XSsex50 and 6 others like this.
  2. Ozboy

Ozboy XS650 Addict

3. Nice looking bike Rude.

4. Crackers61

Crackers61 Crackers61

Hi Guys,
    Good to see so many posts from us aussie's. Keep the pictures coming in it's good to see everyone projects. I'll post my own when fully assemled.
    Also for all to consider is the XS 650 club of Australia. We have annual meeting once a year, also club rides too in all states. I've been a member over 10 years.
    All the best.
    Crackers.

TwinLewi and gggGary like this.
  5. TimMac

TimMac XS650 Member

I agree this forum has been super helpful to me so far.

I just brought this XS650B brat last week, it's my first bike.
    Trying to figure out a charging issue at the moment and this forum has helped a heap.

Attached Files:

6. 650Skull

650Skull Dinosaur Lives Top Contributor

See the bike is up for sale ..........Good luck...........one of the nicer ones

7. 650Skull

650Skull Dinosaur Lives Top Contributor

Welcome TimMac,

Looking at the visuals it looks like it could be a C model............Parts interchange easily but the tank is off a C and the front forks are from a C. Forks on a C are a one year only set up with the calipers on the rear of the 34mm forks ...........Production dates straddled 2 years, 76C would be from Aug 75-July 76,.......... 75B from Aug 74-July 75

8. She looks really tidy. Nice bike mate

9. OdysseusXS

OdysseusXS XS650 padawan XS650.com Supporter

Adelaide, South Australia! Ride an 82 Heritage Special imported from Chicago. Never selling her. Ever.

Ozboy likes this.
  10. geedubya

geedubya geedubya Top Contributor

Ody,

Everything is always for sale.....................at an agreed price of course.

11. Crackers61

Crackers61 Crackers61

Hi Guys,
    Hope everyone is keeping well and avoiding this virus.
    Just looking at the new posts and seen my original post calling all aussie XS owners. Anyhow I said in one of my posts I'd load a photo of the bike i've been building over the years. Its now finished and runs quite well. Going to put it on club plates.
    Regards
    Crackers.
    upload_2020-4-1_18-49-13.jpeg

12. OdysseusXS

13. OdysseusXS

Nevah! Not now, not ever...

FLEA likes this.
  14. TimMac

TimMac XS650 Member

Nice bike Crackers

FLEA likes this.
  15. Good day my name is Lewi,
    live in VIC. SE Suburbs and own a 73 TX650! I am a member to the XS650 Club Straya! Is anyone else? Let's ride if your in VIC. I have been a member on here for about 10 months now. Just came across the option to select the country you live in, I have had lot's of experts from Straya reply to my garage forum questions and figured it was worldwide anyways. Just came across everyone's post and decided to toss out me name. Hope all is well
    Cheers

FLEA likes this.
  16. Beauty! That looks great! What fork are you running on there?

17. Hey Crackers,
    I am lewi and a member of 650club of Aus. One year I will make the AGM. I joined the club just about ten months ago!

18. If anyone is a club member for the XS650 Club of Straya My bike and I made it on the May news letter!

FLEA likes this.