Awesome build - Kev's turbo

His build has been passed around for awhile now. I hate reading his damn build. It makes me want to find him and assume his identity. Keep him around to do all the work for me... that's not crazy is it? Ok so I'm a little jealous. I'm not worthy. :bow::bow2:

Yeah I'm just wondering when we're going to get an update on the project.. It's almost been a year since the last update and I'm curious to see what else has been done to it. Maybe it got put on the back burner???

The man definitely has some skills I wouldn't mind having.

I have a kz440 which, I got in about 15 boxes and even though it will look, run, and sound like totally different bike, because of this guy, I can never say "I built this bike," I must always say "I put it back together." bigjimmyw13 said the truth, I am not worthy.

hi guys ,,,, kevs the go in the aussie xs650 club... being an experienced engineering contractor ...i luv what he,s doing,,and how he,s doing it.... although i personally think i would have turbo a radical busa... or supercharged it... as he wants to have a go at a land speed record in australia... but each to their own,,,regards oldbiker

Back