Baltimore/Washinton metro area Ride!

Rush2112

Working Man
Reaction score
Was thinking of doing the skyline drive ride next weekend[oct 5,6] or any other local ride......
Trying to get some local riders to make an xs650 ride????
Thought's?
How many of local guy's and gal's we got on here?
Please chime in and discuss this further before the deer really start acting stupid!

Hey Rush, Baltimore, MD here. Definetly would be cool to get a ride togethor. I think there are a few other members on this forum from the Balt/Wash area. Glenn

Not this year, I don't have enough miles on the bike yet to trust it, and it looks like I'm gonna need to do a top end anyway, I leave a nice smoke trail. Maybe next year!

I might be in for a ride. I use to ride out you way when I lived in Sykesville nice town. Camped at the national park. I now live 70 miles north of Baltimore. Best to name time and place to meet. The weather is a factor for me as long as it is not raining to start out. I tried to out run a rain storm coming out of Harpers Ferry 10 miles out of town I ran into another one. Have you ever heard of the huddle club?

there's a possibility I could make it, but I'd be on the V-Star. Don't have a finished XS yet.

The V star works for me. The more people that show the better. Hard to get more than three 650 together. The last 650 outing I went to was a 3 show 650 event another site.

All bikes welcome and we don't have to do skyline drive...... been really wanting to do it over the years....

Skyline is on my list too. Once colleges are out that area slows down a lot. Might get kind of sketchy once leaves start changing. I hear that road get's a lot of traffic then

Huddle club ....LOL

You know we could do the xs650 Rt. 9 crawl...... bring lot's of dollar bills!!!!!

I went there once with my son. Probably ten years ago. Do they still have the heartbreak hotel? I was curious about that. Toss 20 ones in the air at the first dancer guarantees you wont drink alone. :D

Here's some pics of central WV...... Monongahela National Forrest from this past weekend..

Attachments

• DSC00472.jpg
    DSC00472.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00476.jpg
    DSC00476.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC00487.jpg
    DSC00487.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC00489.jpg
    DSC00489.jpg