Barn Find

crash

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Just scored 70s CB 750 Honda. Orginal owner bike. With orginal one owner title. Running bike for $150.00. Will be next winter project to restore here are some picture will send more later. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 271
  • Bike 2.jpg
    Bike 2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 277
  • Title.jpg
    Title.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 253
Can't beat that deal with a stick! they make great chops...My buddy is building a DOHC version now. Lots of stuff for the early sohc available.

a friend of mines uncle had it ,he passed years ago and the bike has been sitting for 15years ,they just didnt have anyone in the family that cared about bikes :doh::wtf:,what a damn shame ,but great for me:thumbsup:

bike already runs ,needs carbs reworked ,but i took it out on the back road this past weekend ,damn that was a flash back to the 70s riding that thing but it was fun,:bike:still needs some more work but i think i am going to stick with that look:thumbsup:

Check the vin ... the bike is a 500, 550, or 650. The 750 had a totally different head. Cool bike, regardless of displacement!

Love those honda 4's had me a 500 for 10 days before a cage turned across my bow. Bent the frame and stuffed the mufflers, had no money and was paying off the old mans car i had stacked 8 months before so i was paying of 2 vehicles and had none :banghead:

Here is what it ended up like when i got back on the road. ..........had rolled up chicken wire, (with a nail through the end of the pipes), jammed up the pipes to keep the cops off my back around town but man it used to sing when i wound it out thought it looked :cool:

Attachments

• 500-4.jpg
    500-4.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 272
Back