I think this should be in the Garage but if the MODs think it should be in the Lounge that’s all good. I was never really that happy with the job I did setting up my bead blaster, after a few months it started to leak beads even though the joints had been sealed after assembly. Now with a bit of time on my hands before starting the next shed job I wanted to tidy up the bead blaster. Late one night I found on YouTube a guy here in NZ that converts bead blaster like the one I have to vapour blasters. A guy in Aussie has also picked up the ball and run with it. After watching a few clips I soon found I had enough info to be able to convert mine to vapour so why not have a go. My conversion will not be a complicated as the Aussie one but will include the bilge blower as I have one already. I will also use 12VDC for the control circuit, lights, wiper and bilge blower. I have been able to source 2 latching pedal switches so won’t need any fancy circuitry. Apart from the wiper pretty much all the parts are on their way. Today I stripped the blaster, cleaned it and started painting the insides white. They come standard in red which has a pretty poor reflectance factor. When it is re assembled all the joints will have silicon sealer applied to the meeting parts to ensure a water tight seal. Will post some photos when there is something to show.