Belly cowl exhaust (tm)

shreveport1

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Well the dark clouds have allmost de-parted from my life!!! i cleaned my garage and finished my belly cowl exhaust idea today with the remains of my rear fender....don't know why i did'nt think of using it before!! DUH !! what do you think???

Attachments

• belly cowl exhaust 001.jpg
    belly cowl exhaust 001.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 257
  • belly cowl exhaust 002.jpg
    belly cowl exhaust 002.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 268
  • belly cowl exhaust 003.jpg
    belly cowl exhaust 003.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 269
Got any pics from a different angle? It looks good, but am confused of the purpose of the fender. Does the exhaust run all the way under the frame? Or just stop right there?

Posted via Mobile

Looks good and theres lots of room for foward controls
thankyou,i was thinking the same thing as far as the controls go also i want to keep the bike as simple as possible like a bicycle with an engine.
Welcome back Shreveport! It's been a while. :cheers:
thankyou very much sir it is good to be back!!
Got any pics from a different angle? It looks good, but am confused of the purpose of the fender. Does the exhaust run all the way under the frame? Or just stop right there?Posted via Mobile
they stop a couple inches in front of the engine... the fender servrves as an echo chamber 1st then astecticly pleaseing to the eye 3rd like no other exhaust i've ever seen .the purpose in building one my self was to let my imagination run wild and build the ideas that seamed practicle..or not completly insane... LOL :bike: :cheers: P.S. I'M REALY DRUNK RIGHT NOW I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE.

I'm jealous...I want to be really drunk right now, but I'm stuck at work.

If you got any close up pics, post 'em up. I'm curious to see (visually) what you're describing. My feeble mind can't grasp what you're talking about. Too many drunk nights killed too many brain cells:doh:

Posted via Mobile

I'm jealous...I want to be really drunk right now, but I'm stuck at work.

If you got any close up pics, post 'em up. I'm curious to see (visually) what you're describing. My feeble mind can't grasp what you're talking about. Too many drunk nights killed too many brain cells:doh:

Posted via Mobile
I will get some this weekend of it and properly present it ...... sorry i was drunk when i took the pics i posted .....celebrating havin finaly got it done. :D .. i've been talking about it for a year or so... :cheers:

Back