best burnout or wheelie ?

I have always wanted to put the front wheel right up to the front door of my appt complex at school and do a burnout right there on the sidewalk....hmmm

I will do that one day actually.... whenever my bike is done. To busy riding my buddies getting all the kinks out of it for him and i dont think he would appreciate that.

My absolute favourite xs650 clip. :)
Watched it countless times. Love the sound of it, and also the look of ease when he pops the wheelie. :yikes:
Sidecar bike with 840cc 270 degree rephased engine.

Too bad the film is crap quality, but hey, I enjoyed it anyway.
Question: Is this a member?

/Patrik

here ya go, txtracker.

Go to advanced edit, paste the stuff after the equal sign in the youtube url (pYfpZMVECXM), highlight it, then click on the youtube icon on the advanced edit toobar to enclose it in tags.

Stole this from the TC Bros website:

Attachments

• universalrearset_2.jpg
    universalrearset_2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 203
Travis this monthes Motorcyclist has a couple of write ups on electric bikes. One maker sells on that has lap times a Laguna Seca about 7 seconds slower than the superbikes.The new Sportster that Harley make has a race series for it and the e-bike are like 2 seconds slower than them.
One maker sells an e-bike through Best Buy. Around $7000. It more of an urban commuter. Tops out about 60 mph and gets like 60 miles to a charge.
I think as the technology gets better the size of the batteries will com down and the power they hold will come up.
There is an article about riding e-bikes through the high passes out west 13-14000 feet. They were saying it seemed real strtange to cruise along at 45-50 mhp and talk to the guy next to you without yelling. They say the only noise they make is the drive chain.

electric motors are effin awesome in terms of HP and TQ. The problem is weight from the batteries or they need a Fossil fuel powered generator to make enough electricity for the motors. (Locomotives for an example use a 2 stroke diesel engine to generate electricity and the wheels are driven by electric motors) Some of the electric motors i have seen at work are 2000HP.

No lag like an internal combustion engine. Massive torque.

Yes the crazy torque of electric motors is definitely appealing. Leo, maybe the technology will be here sooner than we think!

What happens if you red line your bike and pop the clutch? Burnout? Wheelie? Broken chain? Fire? Motor just quits? Motor never starts again?

Back