For Sale - Big bore kits $350???

So why would Mikes be selling it for nearly double the price??? because they have "nicer pistons" or what? lol I'm definitely going to buy a set

So why would Mikes be selling it for nearly double the price??? because they have "nicer pistons" or what? lol I'm definitely going to buy a set

These are on sale and the company is in direct competition to MikesXS. These are exactly the same as MikesXS sells, they come from the same supplier, Mike lolonde who used to own MikesXS and couldn't sell in the sates as a retailer for a designated time after selling the business........Now that time is up YamahaXS650.com has starred up in conjunction with Mike L to undercut MikesXS.........maybe there is some bad blood.......been hinted at buy Joe, (650trader/yamahaXs650.com). Post #15 https://www.xs650.com/threads/big-bore-big-block-kit-i-just-found-on-a-new-source.59061/

These are on sale and the company is in direct competition to MikesXS. These are exactly the same as MikesXS sells, they come from the same supplier, Mike lolonde who used to own MikesXS and couldn't sell in the sates as a retailer for a designated time after selling the business........Now that time is up YamahaXS650.com has starred up in conjunction with Mike L to undercut MikesXS.........maybe there is some bad blood.......been hinted at buy Joe, (650trader/yamahaXs650.com). Post #15 https://www.xs650.com/threads/big-bore-big-block-kit-i-just-found-on-a-new-source.59061/

wow.....it seems like a large majority of motorcycle businesses have some type of "bad" history amongst the owners and other business lol. It's crazy that even when you love bikes, he she loves bikes, they love bikes and then friends:boxing: are created, but for business it's fuck that guy selling bike parts, my parts are better and I'm going to get more money, hey lets do what we can to make bad business for the other guy lol. Its pretty dumb. Thank you for the input though skull!. I'm actually really happy that they exist this cheap, it will help out in the long run for me. I just hope the time I have the money that they're not sold out!o_O:eek:

Nice, thanks guys. I ended up making a deal on the one here in classifieds that benefited both me and the seller. Now that I have a big bore cylinder on the way to me... I'm sure I'll have a topend rebuild in process soon. And hopefully get back to building this chop.
Not mine but very similar

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210224-165703_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210224-165703_Chrome.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 202
Has anyone installed this kit yet? I cannot get the cylinder to go over the studs. It goes on about an inch and stops. I even tried a rubber hammer. That made things worse. I then had a hard time getting the cylinder off. It looks like the cylinder holes were not drilled correctly.
Bill

Back