Bike wont start with pod filters on, just floods

I think mikesxs pod filters are made of the same stuff as the inlets judging by the state of mine when I took them off

The more I think about it the madder I get. He knows people are going to buy without thinking about ethanol. I didnt think I used ethanol fuel. Now I see I cant get fuel without it. I would hate to know my business was bassed on waiting for suckers to come by.

eos,
Mike's doesn't do that on purpose. It came to his attention via some post's on the rider site. And, I believe some did get there cash back. That was when the ad got changed to read that they are not 'ethanol safe'.
For the most part, his parts have been good enough for use, with only a few that did not come up to standard's. He does offer allot of parts for these machine's, and some sell out within a few days. Electrical rotors, for example. Seems like they are gone in no time.
Most of the parts that I got from him are good, with one exception being the rocker adjuster's. Seems they did not get a good heat treat before shipping to Mike. They were cheap enough, so rather than Mother Fu** him, I wrote to him calmly, and got a refund. Actually a credit, but that was better than nothing.
Without site's like that, we would really be hurting for parts. Sure, there were allot of these bike's made, but how good can a 30 year old turn signal switch, or gas cap, be?
Don't get me wrong, and I do sympathize with you, maybe a little more reading through the posts here and the tech page's will save you some un-needed greif. Keep the shiny side up, and the greasy side down,,,Gordo.

Well, I have been running the XS pods for 3 years, & no problems with them at all. I even clean them with Safety Kleen parts washer fluid, thats what I have in my parts washer. Then oil them up with K&N oil, let them sit overnite so any excess will run off.I realy haven't had any run off either, just do it as described on the K&N oil can.

Back