Billet triple clamp

Right on. When i order mine I'd like to have them without the large bushing holes for the bars. Just some 3/4 bolt holes would be fine for me.

No prob. I can just use my current setup on them then. ;-) It's all good in the hood.

If I don't get my Sportster done in time to ride it to Born Free (not looking like it's going to happen) I'm going to ride my XS. Would be nice to have a set of these for the show.

I figured that no one would put clip-ons with them. Justone of those things...i guess.

Sorry man.

Heh.. I don't have clip-ons. I have riser-less bars with 3/4" bolts. Right now I have them just sticking threw the rubbers. So no big deal.

LOL, yeah, I'm an idiot. I meant 1/2" bolt. I guess I was thinking of the wrench size when I was typing it.

Still can't wait to get a set. It's looking real good already.

How's the timeline looking? Think you will have it done this week? I'm riding my XS to Born Free and it would be killer to have em on my bike for it. Let me know.

Last edited:
G'day Guys
Your triple trees are just what I'm looking for
do you make bottom trees with the appropriate bolt
for my Xs 650
if so I would be stoked & happy to purchase a set
If you can do that send me a price & we'll go from there
Cheers Craig

I know this thread is old but I'm looking for a 1972 xs650 yamaha billet upper triple. Anyone have any thoughts? In fact I'd like a lower as well.
Jack

I know this thread is old but I'm looking for a 1972 xs650 yamaha billet upper triple. Anyone have any thoughts? In fact I'd like a lower as well. He for sure makes them in 35mm so I'd have to ask about 34mm...
Jack

Hey,

There is a guy out of Canada that makes and sells them. I only know of him through Instagram but were friendly. I could contact him for you if you would like.
7874b551811c39f6d0d62b751c1e18b0.jpg

Back