Billet triple clamp

Lets hold off for now just sent an email to Cognito Moto about ordering an upper and a lower. I ordered a stock set of risers from a company in Canada and it took for ever to get them. Then when they came in one had a nick in one side and they are nothing like a stock unit........ Sucks, I even sent him a picture of what I wanted. You never know what your going to get when you order on line. But at least https://cognitomoto.com/ has a 72 XS650 in the pictures of bikes they have built. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for your post.

Jack

Attachments

• XS 2-Riser .jpg
    XS 2-Riser .jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_20160510_124625070_0198.jpg
    IMG_20160510_124625070_0198.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 329
Here is my design for a Billet triple clamp. I started this about 6 months ago, and it got lost in the shuffle, of rearsets, and other billet goodies. I know Others are making a fine product, similar to this. I have 4 cafe style ready to ship, and 1 OE style. With Bar m ount Provisioons that will fit your factory rubbers. SOME TRIMMING IS REQUIRED. These clamps are only 1 inthick at the bar mount locations. This does not affect the strength of the units, as They are also thicker at the neck and fork clamp area. And there made from Billet, not cast like stock ones. There is also holes to mount the factory gauge cluster. Any questions. please ask. Satin /machined finish

Price is $118 shipped lower 48

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

Back